Cost of living roadshow 2023
21 February 2023
Talk Community, with partners, are running a series of events across the county to help residents find support with the cost of living.
These events will give people the opportunity to seek support, and speak to organisations who can signpost and provide information on a range of issues related to the cost of living. Please note each event is unique and may contain different services; all this information is provided below.
No appointment is needed, so drop in and say hello - they are open to everyone across Herefordshire.
Age UK Hereford & Localities Living Well Roadshows
Pop along to our Living Well Roadshows this July and see us for a coffee, chat and access to a wide range of inforation.
What are they?
Opportunities to access a wide range of information from our expert team, whilst enjoying a hot drink and a chat. Information can be provided on:
- FREE Home energy checks and installation of cost saving measures
- FREE information on how to improve your financial, physical and mental wellbeing
- Volunteering opportunities
Where and When will the Roadshows be taking place?
- Wednesday 22nd November (10am-12pm)- Hereford Garden Centre, HR4 0SE
- Wednesday 29th November (12-2pm) - The Hope Centre, Bromyard, HR7 4QU
- Wednesday 13th December (2-4pm) - Moreton on Lugg Village Hall, HR4 8DE
- Wednesday 20th December (11.30am-2.30pm) - The Hub @ St Peters, HR2 0RS
All January roadshows will take place 10.30am-12.30pm
- Thursday 11th January - Wellington Chapel, Hereford, HR4 8AX
- Thursday 18th January - Lyonshall Cattle Shed, Kington, HR5 3LH
- Thursday 25th January - The Nest, Ledbury, HR8 2PZ
- Wednesday 31st January - Queenswod Arboretum, Leominster, HR6 0PY