skip to main content

General housing enquiries

Herefordshire Council transferred ownership of all it's social housing to Herefordshire Housing Ltd in 2003 so they no longer own any social housing in Herefordshire. If you are a social housing tenant and have a query relating to your tenancy or property please contact your Housing Association directly.
Adaptations or similar to properties are dealt with by the council's occupational therapy team. Visit the section on Equipment, adaptations and technology for further information.
Information about housing benefit and council tax and who to contact can be found on the council's website.
The Handyperson service can be contacted by calling the council's You at Home service onĀ 01432 260757.