Check your answers
How did you do?
1) Approximately what percentage of adults smoke in Herefordshire?
2) Approximately how many people are admitted to hospital each year in Herefordshire, as a result of alcohol consumption?
4) Which of the following statements do you believe to be correct (there may be more than one correct answer)?
1) The MECC e-learning is focused on seven key areas: Drinking alcohol sensibly, stopping smoking, healthy eating, physical activity, mental health and wellbeing, oral health and sexual health
3) Unhealthy lifestyles can have serious consequences, causing diseases that last for a long time and recur (chronic) or that have a rapid onset and / or short course (acute). The good news is that we can do something about this and we can encourage people to make lifestyle changes