Test your knowledge
Let's test your knowledge and see how you're doing. There's only five short true or false questions in this section and the correct answers are available on the next page.
Are the following statements true or false?
1) The recommended guideline for alcohol consumption for men is 21 units per week?
2) Adults should be physically active for at least 150 minutes per week?
3) Smoking is the main single cause of premature death in the UK?
4) 1 in 10 people will experience a mental health problem each year?
5) Cakes, biscuits, sweets and crisps are not required as part of your daily food consumption?