skip to main content

Educational Support

There are many education services that are commissioned by Herefordshire Council to offer statutory services to children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND). Below you will find some of the education services with details of what support they offer and how to contact them. Information about the support available for children and young people with SEND in specific early years settings, schools and further education establishments is available on their websites. We would recommend parents and carers contact individual settings directly to find out more about their provision for children and young people with SEND.

Disclaimer: Talk Community Directory has only carried out limited checks on the information providers submit to the website, for example to confirm it's in the appropriate format and all required fields have been completed. Therefore it isn't in a position to know if providers are qualified, licensed or able to meet the needs of individuals, it is the responsibility of each individual to assess if a provider is suitable. Whilst we regularly review our content to try and ensure it is accurate and up to date, we can't guarantee that the information supplied by providers is always current. View full disclaimer