skip to main content

Specialist schools, colleges and centres


It can sometimes be necessary for children or young people with certain special educational needs or disabilities to attend a specialist educational provider.  There are a number of different establishments within Herefordshire:

A list of independent special schools and colleges, approved under Section 41 of the Children and Families Act, is published every term by the Secretary of State.  To find out more, visit the Government's website.