skip to main content

Complaints about health and social care

A blackboard with have your say written on it

If you need to raise a concern or make a complaint about a particular organisation, which provides health and social care services in Herefordshire, you can find details on their individual websites, including...

Local support

Healthwatch Herefordshire represent the views of local people around health and social care, helping to improve services now and shape them for the future.  You can also share your experiences of local services by leaving a review.

National support

The Care Quality Commission offer help and advice on health and social care services and you can also provide feedback on the care you've received.

Healthwatch England provide information and advice on a wide range of health and care related areas.  They can also help you make a complaint about NHS or social care services.

The Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman look at individual complaints about councils, adult social care providers, care homes, home care agencies and some other organisations, which provide local public services.  It's a free service and complaints will be investigated in a fair and independent way, without taking sides.

Disclaimer: Talk Community Directory has only carried out limited checks on the information providers submit to the website, for example to confirm it's in the appropriate format and all required fields have been completed. Therefore it isn't in a position to know if providers are qualified, licensed or able to meet the needs of individuals, it is the responsibility of each individual to assess if a provider is suitable. Whilst we regularly review our content to try and ensure it is accurate and up to date, we can't guarantee that the information supplied by providers is always current. View full disclaimer