skip to main content

Complaints and feedback: Children and young people's services

In Herefordshire every organisation providing health and social care services is expected to publicise its own complaints and feedback policy and actively use it.

If you are receiving services from Herefordshire Council’s children's and young people services and wish to make a complaint or provide feedback on these services, you can contact the relevant team.

Please visit Herefordshire Council’s section on Complaints and feedback – children and young people’s services for details.