skip to main content

Local Government Ombudsman

The Local Government Ombudsman  (LGO) looks at complaints about councils and organisations, including adult social care providers (such as care homes and home care providers).  

It is a free service and their job is to investigate complaints in a fair and independent way.  

If you have a problem with a council service, you should first make a complaint to the council. But if you are still not satisfied the LGO may be able to help you.

Visit our section on Complaints and feedback to Herefordshire Council for details on how to make a complaint to the council or visit the LGO website.