skip to main content

Concerns about the quality of childcare

If you need to complain about an early years setting or childcare provider, you should approach them directly. All early years settings (including childminders) must set up a complaints procedure.
Contact Ofsted if you feel your complaint was not resolved or if you think Ofsted need to be made aware of it. Visit the government's GOV.UK website and go to the Complain about an early years provider section.