skip to main content

Financial Support for Families with Children Under 5

29 January 2024

Herefordshire Council’s Talk Community is delivering the Household Support Fund to residents in need.

The Household Support Fund is funded by the Department of Work and Pensions, to help those hardest hit by the cost of living crisis.

Parents with a child under the age of 5 who are struggling to afford essential items, can apply for a one off emergency payment.

For more information contact your health visitor, midwife, local children’s centre, nursery, pre-school or childminder or alternatively through one of the following agencies/organisations listed below. 

You can find your nearest Children’s Centre Here

Financial Support for Parents with Children 0-5 Years. If you're struggling to pay for essentials you could qualify for a one off emergency payment  from the Household Support Fund

Disclaimer: Talk Community Directory has only carried out limited checks on the information providers submit to the website, for example to confirm it's in the appropriate format and all required fields have been completed. Therefore it isn't in a position to know if providers are qualified, licensed or able to meet the needs of individuals, it is the responsibility of each individual to assess if a provider is suitable. Whilst we regularly review our content to try and ensure it is accurate and up to date, we can't guarantee that the information supplied by providers is always current. View full disclaimer