Test your knowledge
Let's test your knowledge and see how you're doing so far. There's only four questions in this section and the correct answers are available on the next page.
1) Approximately what percentage of adults smoke in Herefordshire?
2) Approximately how many people are admitted to hospital each year in Herefordshire, as a result of alcohol consumption?
3) What percentage of people in Herefordshire are physically inactive?
3) Unhealthy lifestyles can have serious consequences, causing diseases that last for a long time and recur (chronic) or that have a rapid onset and / or short course (acute). The good news is that we can do something about this and we can encourage people to make lifestyle changes
4) MECC stands for Making Every Communication Correct