Where is my nearest Talk Community Hub?
We currently have 38 fantastic Talk Community Hubs in Herefordshire.
Our hubs offer up to date health and wellbeing information and help bring residents together by connecting people to services, groups and activities within their local community or across the county.
To find your nearest hub, simply select your chosen area from the below list.
- Bishops Frome Village Centre
- Bromyard Food Bank and Money Advice Centre
- HOPE Community Hub
For further details, take a look at our Bromyard area page.
Golden Valley area
- Black Hill Communities Network
- Dorstone's Front Room
- G.V. Community Hub
- The Hub at St Peter's
To find out more, visit the Golden Valley area page.
- Belmont Talk Community Hub (New addition: 21 January)
- Burghill Talk Hub
- Challenge Community Church
- Close House Talk Community hub (New addition: 11 January)
- Dinedor Village Hall
- Herefordshire Veteran Support Centre
- Hinton Community Centre
- Holme Lacy Village Hub (New addition: 11 January)
- LwB Wellbeing Café
- Putson Baptist Church
- St Martin’s FoodShare
- St Peter's Talk Community Hub
- The Courtyard
- The Life and Soul Kitchen
- The Living Room
- The Space Talk Community Hub (New addition: 12 January)
- Wellington Talk Community Hub
For further details, take a look at our Hereford area page.
- Talk Community Hub @ Staunton on Wye Village Hall
- The Lion Café
To find out more, visit the Kington area page.
- Colwall Community Hub
- Ledbury Methodist Church & Meeting Centre
- Talk Community Drop-in @ Ledbury RFC (New addition: 22 December)
For further details, take a look at our Ledbury area page.
- Barons Cross Community Support Surgery
- Leominster Community Centre
- Leominster Food Bank
- The Huddle Hub
- Yarpole Talk Community Hub
To find out more, visit the Leominster area page.
- Lea Community Hub
- Ross Good Neighbours
- Ross-on-Wye Community Garden
- Walford Community Support Scheme
For further details, take a look at our Ross-on-Wye area page.